The material provided on this website is for general information only and does not constitute professional advice. No liability is accepted by SAY WEB DESIGN for any loss caused as a result of accessing this site. The material and layout of this website are protected by copyright. All rights, including the authors' moral rights, are expressly reserved. Neither the whole nor any part of the contents or the layout of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or by electronic or digital transmission, without the prior written consent of SAY WEB DESIGN.
Other sites linked from or to this site and references to any other organisation, company or individual are not endorsed by, the responsibility of, or imply affiliation with SAY WEB DESIGN (unless clearly and specifically stated otherwise at the time).
In every jurisdiction in which SAY WEB DESIGN conducts business, it does so as a corporation, limited liability company, or other business entity whose shareholders, members or owners are not liable for the debts or other liabilities of the company under local law.
SAY WEB DESIGN LTD takes your privacy very seriously and we are bound by the Data Protection Principles contained in the Data Protection Act 1998.
1. Use of Information
SAY WEB DESIGN collects certain information to be able to offer its range of Web Design services to its clients. SAY WEB DESIGN will use your information for the purpose of assisting you with your Web Design requirements.
We will collect and maintain this information through the use of this website via the form in our footer. The type of information may include (but is not limited to) name, telephone number and email address.
We use this information for:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may follow up, by e-mail, phone, fax or mail if a user has asked for a website quote
- Unless you advise us to the contrary, for marketing and market research purposes, we may periodically send you promotional e-mails about our services, or other information which we think you may find interesting.
2. Security of Information
We take the safeguarding of your data very seriously. All personal information in our possession is held securely. Only our authorised employees are permitted access to your information, strictly for business purposes.
3. Your Rights
Subject to its stated exceptions, the Data Protection Act entitles you to obtain a copy of any personal information which we hold concerning you and for you to advise us of any perceived inaccuracy.
Should you wish to exercise this right at any time please write to us verifying your identity and confirming the information you require. We may charge you a reasonable fee to cover our costs in complying with your request to provide you with the required information.
You may request at any time that we amend, update or (subject to our necessary legal, regulatory and business requirements) delete personal information which we hold concerning you. Please contact us to ask us to make these changes on your behalf.
4. How we collect your data
Information may be submitted on our website:
If you wish to hire SAY WEB DESIGN via the website you will be asked to provide your name and business contact details for the purposes of doing business with us.
We use a number of different cookies on our website to help us improve performance. Cookies are small text files that help us anonymously identify your browser from page to page and from visit to visit. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance. Alternatively, you can search the internet for other independent information on cookies.
The following information describes the cookies we use on this site and what they are used for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume by your continued use of the site that you are happy for us to put a cookie on your computer. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete our cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting ( such as “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” in Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari). You can also change your browser settings to disable cookies or to be advised when cookies are sent to your computer. However this may impair your use of and access to our website so we advise that you leave cookies enabled.
Persistent Cookies for Site Analytics and Performance
We use this to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Terms Of Engagement
WEB DESIGN / SEO/ HOSTING/ PPC / OTHER SERVICES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Specific terms are tailored and change from time to time, and a link to the relevant terms will be included representing the relevant service during proposal, offer or initial contract stage. Copies of specific terms are available on request.
DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We do not warrant or guarantee that the domain name applied for will be registered or is capable of being registered by you. Accordingly, you should take no action in respect of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified by us that your requested domain name has been fully registered.
- The registration of the domain name and its ongoing use is subject to the relevant naming authority's terms and conditions of use and you are responsible for ensuring that you are aware of those terms and conditions and can and do comply with them. You irrevocably waive any claims you may have against us in respect of the decision of a naming authority to refuse to register a domain name and, without limitation agree that the administration charge paid by you to us shall be non-refundable in any event. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We accept no responsibility in respect of the use of a domain name by you and any dispute between you and any other individual or organisation regarding a domain name must be resolved between the parties concerned and we will take no part in any such dispute. We reserve the right, on our becoming aware of such a dispute, at our sole discretion and without giving any reason, to either suspend or cancel the domain name, and/or to make appropriate representations to the relevant naming authority. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Once you enter a contract with Say Web Design to purchase a Domain, we will charge your card/invoice you, immediately. You must not under any circumstances order the same domain from another registrar before or after entering into a contract with Say Web Design, as this will cause us unwarranted administration problems & costs, and we will not be able to issue a refund under any circumstances, whether we manage to obtain the domain first or whether the other registrar obtains it for you.
- We will not be held liable for any losses (directly or indirectly) caused by non re-registration of domains for whatever reason. The re-registration of domains are solely the client's responsibility. However, we will attempt to contact the owner of the domain in advance in order to give the option to renew the registration of the domain through Say Web Design. Transfers: we cannot transfer a domain out for the first 3 months of registration. Transfer out charges may apply depending on the domain name extension.
The following terms of business apply to any or all of the domain name registration, web site hosting, SEO, PPC, email services (together "Services" and individually "Service") or any other service to be provided by us to you from time to time.
These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice. Call our offices for a copy.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND OTHER CONSENTS
You are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary intellectual property rights clearances and/or other consents and authorisation's in respect of the Services, including without limitation, clearance and/or consents in respect of your proposed domain name and merchant services agreements between you and the relevant banks in respect of your operation of an Online Store.
You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified and hold us on demand harmless from and against any claim brought against us by a third party resulting from the provision of Services by us to you and your use of the Server, and in respect of all losses, costs, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), or liabilities, whatsoever suffered and howsoever incurred by us in consequence of your breach or non-observance of these terms of business. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We hereby exclude all conditions, terms, representations (other than fraudulent representations) and warranties relating to the Services supplied under any agreement, whether imposed by statute or operation of law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions including, without limitation, the implied warranty of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Our total aggregate liability to you for any claim in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Services shall be limited to the charges paid by you in respect of the Services which are the subject of any such claim and provided that you notify us of any such claim within one year of it arising.
In no event shall we be liable to you for any loss of business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings or for any other indirect or consequential or economic loss whatsoever.
Any notice to be given by either party to the other may be sent by either email, fax or recorded delivery to the address of the other party as appearing in this agreement or ancillary application forms or such other address as such party may from time to time have communicated to the other in writing, and if sent by email shall unless the contrary is proved be deemed to be received on the day it was sent or if sent by fax shall be deemed to be served on receipt of an error free transmission report, or if sent by recorded delivery shall be deemed to be served two days following the date of posting.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you have any complaints, or have a dispute, we will act swiftly to resolve them. If you feel you are entitled to a refund on any of our services, we will act swiftly to resolve the matter.
We aim to give good service and value for money, however we recognise that from time to time issues can arise that need to be escalated. The following section gives information on how to contact us, and what to do if you have a complaint.
Step one: how to contact us.
If you are unhappy with any of our services, or you feel that you have not received a satisfactory response from our Customer Support teams, you may send your complaint in writing to:
Customer Support Team
Say Web Design Ltd
207 Regent Street, 3rd Floor,
London, W1B 3HH.
You should expect to receive a response to your query within five working days of us receiving your correspondence.
Step two: what we will do.
On receipt of your complaint our Customer Support Team will thoroughly investigate any issues raised and propose a course of action for resolution within a further 5 working days.
Step three: if you are not satisfied.
If you are not satisfied with the action we plan to take, you should request that your complaint be sent by recorded delivery to;
The Managing Director
Say Web Design Ltd
207 Regent Street, 3rd Floor,
London, W1B 3HH.
You should expect to receive a response to your query within a further 10 workings days of us receiving this correspondence.
Step four: what we will do
On receipt of your complaint our Managing Director or a member of the senior management team will thoroughly investigate any issues raised and propose a course of action for resolution.
Should one of our clients or users be sending spam or abusing our service in any way, please email [email protected] and one of our technical team will promptly investigate and respond within five working days of us receiving your correspondence.